– Aircraft Grade Aluminium Casing Heats up to Keep Your Hands Warm
– SafeTemp Automatically regulates and throttles temperature for a more even heat, and no fear of overheating. Two Temperature Settings: Low 41C (About 8 hours runtime) and High 49C (About 7 hours runtime) When in Room Temperature.
– Rechargeable 8800mAh Lithium-Ion Battery will be able to charge your smartphone and electronic devices. Our Handwarmer Doubles as a Power Bank
– 12 Month Warranty – Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
– Powerful 1W LED Flashlight and Strobelight to Find Your Way in the Dark
The iHatetheCold Rechargeable Hand Warmer is a handy device that can make your life easier. Do you live in a cold area, get cold easily or simply want to enjoy outdoor activities even if the weather is cold? Our rechargeable hand warmer, made of high quality aluminum casing, is perfect for you. While being light, convenient and easy to use, the iHatetheCold hand warmer also acts as a portable battery charger for your phone. The iHatetheCold hand warmer is also the perfect present for friends, family or coworkers who are looking for a handy and portable device to help them stay warm and cozy no matter where they are.
Keep your hands warm and toasty with the iHateTheCold Maxi. Built with high quality one piece aluminum casing, this stylish rechargeable hand warmer will provide smooth and even heat all throughout the hand warmer to keep your hands and fingers warm.
The iHateTheCold Maxi is not only ideal for the cold, it can also be used as a backup battery all year round. The iHateTheCold Maxi has a 8800mAh battery, big enough to charge most smartphones and devices 3.5 times! The battery can be recharged up to 500 times. Our handwarmers are useful both when the weather is cold or hot.
The user-friendly slider switch is designed to make it easy to turn on and off so there is no guessing, just warmth. Choose between the three modes, off, low and high.
Silver and Pink
53 X 43 x 93 (length X width X height) in MM
What’s in the package?
- Hand warmer
- Micro USB Cable
- User manual
- It may take a little time for the iHateTheCold Maxi to heat up after being left out in the cold.
- Heating times are extended by using a form of insulation such as placing it in your gloves, pockets or scarf.
The iHateTheCold Maxi 8800mAh is covered by a one-year warranty, from the day of purchase.